The ONAP Project uses Groups.io list management tools to configure and maintain the mailing lists associated with the project. Groups.io is free software for managing electronic mail discussion and e-newsletter lists. Groups.io is integrated with the web, making it easy for users to manage their accounts and for list owners to administer their lists. Groups.io supports built-in archiving, automatic bounce processing, content filtering, digest delivery, spam filters, and more. See the Grouos.io Help for additional information.
Creating a Groups.io Account
- Create an account at https://lists.onap.org/register
Subscribing to ONAP Groups.io list
To subscribe to the ONAP mailing list:
- Visit https://lists.onap.org/
- and the select "Subgroup" (on le left side)
- This will display all the groups available within ONAP
- Select the group and then click on "Join the group"
Before you press "Send"
The following things will cause your message to be Moderated. Your message will be delayed and maybe even deleted.
- Be sure that you belong to a mailing list before sending email to it. Frequently people will be cc'd on a mailing list email and will "Reply" without checking if they are registered member.
- DO NOT have more than 10 recipients. If you do the system will consider your message to be spam and it will be held for moderation
Join the onap-lf-announce list
It is strongly recommended that everyone joins the onap-lf-announce list.
This distribution list is used exclusively for official out-bound communications from the Linux Foundation to the ONAP community regarding issues such as service outages. Please do not select the "Digest" option when subscribing to this particular list