The ONAP Project uses Groups.io list management tools to configure and maintain the mailing lists associated with the project. Groups.io is free software for managing electronic mail discussion and e-newsletter lists. Groups.io is integrated with the web, making it easy for users to manage their accounts and for list owners to administer their lists. Groups.io supports built-in archiving, automatic bounce processing, content filtering, digest delivery, spam filters, and more. See the Grouos.io Help for additional information.
Creating a Groups.io Account
- Create an account at https://lists.onap.org/register
Subscribing to ONAP Groups.io list
To subscribe to the ONAP mailing list:
- Visit https://lists.onap.org/
- and the select "Subgroup" (on le left side)
- This will display all the groups available within ONAP
- Select the group and then click on "Join the group"
The following things will cause your message to be Moderated. Your message will be delayed and maybe even deleted.
It is strongly recommended that everyone joins the onap-lf-announce list.