- A&AI Core: Resources - CRUD REST API endpoints for A&AI inventory resources
- A&AI Core: Traversal - REST APIs for graph traversals. Some APIs use the Gremlin Server
- UI - An ONAP portal application used by operations for visualizing and searching
- Data Router: Makes decisions about workloads to be dispatched to search and tabular microservces. Includes logic to recognize and direct requests based on request archetypes.
- Search - Enable complex searches for sub graphs and functions that need to perform well across deeply nested structures using Elasticsearch. Used by the UI
- Champ - Abstraction from underlying graph storage systems that A&AI would interface with.
- Gizmo - CRUD Rest API endpoint for resources and relationships, delivering atomic interactions with the graph for improved scalability.
- ESR - External System Registry component
Stretch goal for Beijing:
- IM - Image Manager. CRUD of image files/metadata.
|Deliverable Name||Deliverable Description|
|Move to Active OpenSource Graph database||A&AI is currently using titan which is not actively being developed . We want to explore and implement a replacement FOSS solution which is being actively developed.|
|Gizmo||Executable. Atomic REST CRUD interface to graph database|
|A&AI resources||Executable. REST CRUD interface to graph database|
Executable. REST Interface for complex queries
|OOM Config||Source code - configuration recommendations for using AAI dockers in the OOM environments|
|IM||Exectuable - stretch goal|
List all sub-components part of this release.
Activities related to sub-components must be in sync with the overall release.