There are two ways to add an application to the main page, either through the GUI or during deployment.
- Log in to ONAP Portal as Super User. As of Casablanca this is Login:"demo" and Password:"demo123456!"
- Select "Application Onboarding" on the tab on the left of screen.
- Fill out the required Application Details (Name, URL, REST API URL, Username, Password), and any additional details as required.
- Select “Application Catalogue”, again on the left tab.
- Tick the box of onboarded app.
- Return to home tab, application should now be present.
- Insert Application info into fn_app
INSERT IGNORE INTO `fn_app_contact_us` (app_id, contact_name, contact_email, url, active_yn, description) VALUES ( 10,"SO Team","email@example.com","https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Approved+Projects",NULL, "Service Orchestration (SO).");
|Content by Label|