Development Guides are furnished separately for various components of ONAP. They describe developer-oriented topics such as how to obtain the source files, the organization of the source files, and implementation details. Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) are documented elsewhere. The Development Guides currently available are:
<<TODO: add more more development guides>>
- CLI Developer Guide (port of PDF to confluence recommended)
Note: To develop autonomous code objects that run on the ONAP platform but are not part of ONAP itself, see the separate documentation as follows:
- To setup a Development environment, see ONAP on Vagrant tool
- To create a Portal Application, see Creating a Portal Application.
- To create a Virtual Network Function, see Creating a Virtual Network Function (VNF).
- CLAMP Development Guide
- DCAE Controller Development Guide
- Developing Portal SDK based UI App and the initial setup
- DMaaP from the Client Perspective (under construction)
- Experimental Development
- How to add a New Application to Portal homepage
- Implementing Code Coverage
- Portal Build Instructions
- SDN Controller Development Guide