Leimeng Shi , Arundathi Patil , Anusha Dasari, Mamtha Sabesan , Lorraine Welch, Sunder Tattavarada
When: Occurs every Wednesday from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM. (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Arundathi: can participate testing (junit test - sonar coverage reach 55+ by M4, which is Feb 20, 2020) - PORTAL-416Getting issue details... STATUS
- Anusha: HTTP to HTTPS tasks - Portal-781
- Sireesh/Anusha - robert automation test - PORTAL-782Getting issue details... STATUS - PORTAL-783Getting issue details... STATUS
- Lorraine - find out all Portal components to HTTPS (what about internal ones?) - answer is only external facing apps: portal-app and sdk
- Leimeng - to check sdk version used in AAI, U-UI, MSB with PTLs?
- Sunder - asked all team to be able to access Winriver env
- Sunder - Can we switch to Java 11 for entire Portal and SDK? Otherwise Dominik cannot move further with two different versions of Java in workspace.
- New version of sdk 3.0.0 will be released in Frankfurt (with major upgrades to Angular and Springboot).
- will be available in Frankfurt - components can upgrade in later releases.
- Dominik to propose the new docker Portal-BE to fit in the portal helm charts.
- Frankfurt release draft requirements review - Requirements for Frankfurt - road map
Track the Frankfurt checklist tasks -
Highest and High Defects:
All portal bugs