- Montreal status
- Meetings are every two weeks now since Aug 8.
- No meeting on Aug 22 due to conflict
- Next meeting: Sept 19
- Special CPS/SON meeting on Aug 30 to discuss.
We had a CPS/SON call today where we discussed the plan for Day 0 initialization of the NF yang models in CPS.
The plan is for SDNC/SDNR to onboard the netconf devices (O1 nodes), get the yang model, and use
the CPS (DMI) APIs to initializse. A "backdoor" method can be used to bypass any interaction with A&AI to
"register" the fact that the NF exists - the focus is on loading the yang model and initial config so that
everything is in place for subsequent config updates via VES message.
Vishal is working on the SDNC/CPS interaction. Parts of the solution exist but they need to be revived and tested.
Here are some links documenting past work.
full classname: org.onap.cps.ncmp.dmi.service.operation.SdncOperations
- Team members on holiday today. So we had a short meeting.
Progress reported by Murali on [CPS-1747] Update DMI Plugin to support CNCF CloudEvent Module - ONAP JIRA
- Thanks to Marek Szwałkiewicz who helped to fix the merge issue for Appended London Release Notes (I1ea93e16) · Gerrit Code Review (onap.org)
- CPS team has committed changes to align with Cloud Events format. (CNCF standard for events).
See CPS-1434: VES Message to update CPS DB - Developer Wiki - Confluence (onap.org)
Code commit: DMI Data AVC RFC8641 and CloudEvent Compliant (I082bbced) · Gerrit Code Review (onap.org)
- Vishal has created [CPS-1747] Update DMI Plugin to support CNCF CloudEvent Module - ONAP JIRA
- Shankar shared OSC/ONAP slide discussion calling out relevance of CPS to SMO: See 2023-06-20 ARCCOM Meeting - (Montreal-R13 Reviews) - Developer Wiki - Confluence (onap.org)
- No meeting next week on July 4. Next meeting will be July 11.