OPNFV Fraser 6.2 Apex/Tripleo installer:
OPNFV scenario: os-nosdn-nofeature-noha
Storage: Ceph (1 OSD per node, SSD backed)
Operating System: CentOS 7
OpenStack release: Pike (RDO)
- 12 nodes (Xeon E5-2680 v3, 48core, 384GB RAM each)
- Using ONAP Heat-OOM installation provided by the Integration team
Lab Access for Partners
OpenVPN access to the lab for use-case partners is documented here:
Above repository holds all client certificates/keys as well as the CA certificate. Each client requires its own certificate/key pair to connect. Files are named according your email address.
- You don't have access to the repository?
- There is no certificate/key pair for your email address?
- You would like to know your personal private key password? (shared by private zoom message while the BBS meetings)
- You have problems in connecting?
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver) 
External Network (172.30.0.0/24) Hosts:
Gateway / VPN (Swisscom)
|172.30.0.10-49||*||Overcloud nodes (Swisscom)|
OpenStack Floating IPs (Tenant)
|172.30.0.60||accessproxy||NCE-FAN Access Proxy VM (Swisscom)|
|172.30.0.121||vbng||Edge SDN M&C VM (Swisscom)|
|172.30.0.250||*||Huawei OLT (mgmt port)|
No IP Address, L2 only
|*||Huawei OLT datapath (data port)|
Middle box in transport domain to VxLAN encapsulate QinQ tagged data frames from OLT (Swisscom)
Middle box in transport domain to VxLAN encapsulate DHCP L3 traffic from OLT (Swisscom)