List Open Source Code and Libraries that get incorporated into your project, but not necessarily components that you just run on top of (e.g. Linux).
A pointer to the POM file is a sufficient form of detail.
- Active and Available Inventory
- Application Authorization Framework
- Application Controller
- Command Controller SDK
- Command Line Interface
- Configuration Persistence Service
- Data Collection Analytics and Events
- Data Movement as a Platform
- External API Framework
- Logging Enhancements
- Microservices Bus
- Multi VIM/Cloud
- ONAP Operations Manager
- Optimization Framework
- Policy Framework
- Portal Platform
- Rules for implementing FOSS in a project
- Service Design & Creation
- Service Orchestrator
- Software Defined Network Controller
- Use Case UI
- Virtual Function Controller
- Virtual Infrastructure Deployment
- VNF Validation Program
James Forsyth Hello Jimmy, how did you report all those information for AAI, do you have a script based on maven dependencies to fill this table ? We have to do the same for externalapi, that's quite a huge work to do by hand ! and more difficult to maintained up to date !
Jim Baker Isn't it a duplication of Nexus IQ CLM scan with license scan on dependencies ?