1- Brief Project Overview (brief as it should be known)
(References/links to existing documentations is highly encouraged for the purpose of keeping this document up to date)
2- New component capabilities for Guilin, i.e. the functional enhancements, if applicable
3- New or modified interfaces
4- If they are modified, are they backwards compatible?
6- Interface naming (point to an example)
7- Consumed API from other projects
8- Published API
9- Reference to the interfaces.
(Reference to the the swagger.json file(s) whenever possible)
10- What are the system limits?
11- Involved use cases, architectural capabilities or functional requirements.
12- Listing of new or impacted models used by the project (for information only).
- Identify any High Level Information Model Requirements. See: ONAP R7 Modeling High Level Requirements
- Models based on information exchanges from Use Cases
- Models documenting existing implementations
- Forward looking models that may be implemented in future releases
- Describe how exposed APIs are mapped to information models
(list all the relevant Jira tickets)
13-Test plan/Testing Strategy
- Unit Testing
- Dev-to-Dev Testing and