Table of Contents
5G RAN physical/logical topology information (SDN-R) Core & RAN elements. 5G Configuration, provisioning of a 5G Network. SDN-R should contain the 5G Network Topology. CM Audit. CM Mediation. CM run-time storage / data persistency (MariaDB)
Configuration Persistence Service Project Proposal (Oct 25 2019)
Target for R7 Guilin
|(All Project Proposals)||Proposed ProjectsNew Project Proposals|
|COMPONENT DESCRIPTION||ARC RunTime DB Component Description - R6 Frankfurt|
|ARCHITECTURE FLOWS||ARCHCOM: InfoFlow - RunTime Config DB Information Flow|
This section describes Business Drivers needs.
- CM Audit - Auditing configuration parameters for consistency, accuracy.
- CM Mediation - Configuration functions to correct and mediate settings.
- Data Persistency - Storage of run-Time data storage. A configuration database (such as Maria DB) for data persistency and access to configuration information.
- Topology Management - the configuration and view of a RAN network topology.
- Standardizing - Harmonizing management between vendors, and alignment to standards bodies such as 3GPP for CM topics.
- Golden Standard - Managing CM with Golden "Templates" and base-lined parameters.
The REQ (requirements) epic for this Use Case is
List of PTLs:Approved Projects
The architecture discussion held on Sept 10, 2019 and Sept 3, 2019 centered around the discussion about where the RunTime DB should architecturally live.
|Run Time DB Overview and presentation|
|Run Time DB Architecture Presentation (Made to Arch S/C) with discussion|
ANSWERS TO TSC (May 13 2020)
|Data Persistency Service|
INTEGRATION & TESTING
This section discusses the Testing & Integration for R6 PnP