- Check the containers that are running and get the container name for resources micro service as this container contains both dataSnapshot and restore scripts
- If the deployment was followed properly, then the container name would have been testconfig_aai-resources.api.simpledemo.onap.org_1
- Run the following command to save the current snapshot of your data:
docker exec -u aaiadmin -it testconfig_aai-resources.api.simpledemo.onap.org_1 /opt/app/aai-resources/bin/dataSnapshot.sh
- After running that command, you should see the following line in the standard output:
Snapshot written to /opt/app/aai-resources/logs/data/dataSnapshots/dataSnapshot.graphSON.201709221713
- This file dataSnapshot.graphSON.201709221713 can be found in /opt/aai/logroot/AAI-RESOURCES/data/dataSnapshots on the host vm
- If you want to restore the data from the snapshot, then you would run this command:
docker exec -u aaiadmin -it testconfig_aai-resources.api.simpledemo.onap.org_1 /opt/app/aai-resources/bin/dataRestoreFromSnapshot.sh dataSnapshot.graphSON.201709221713
- The argument to the dataRestoreFromSnapshot.sh is the dataSnapshot graphson file and it only needs the base name and expects to be found in the host vm /opt/aai/logroot/AAI-RESOURCES/data/dataSnapshots.
- Once that command is run, you will be given a warning of 5 seconds to quit the process as it will replace whatever you have in your A&AI data with that snapshot and any current data thats not saved into a snapshot will be lost.