Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Agenda

  • 8:00am Eastern
    • Status and Stucks
    • Technical Discussion
    • Making the PTL Happy

Notes

  • Status and Stucks
    • Current POMBA Dublin Stories (Logging Project) -

    • Current Code Inspections

    • POMBA 6 hour healthcheck (full 200G CD deployment) - http://kibana.onap.info:5601/app/kibana#/dashboard/AWAtvpS63NTXK5mX2kuS
    • General Status

      • Dublin
        • Stories in progress: 
          • LOG-959 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-766 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-767 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-551 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-665 - Getting issue details... STATUS
        • Stories to be formally verified before closure:
          • LOG-778 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • SDNC-475 - Getting issue details... STATUS : For network resource only and should be split into Network Discovery and ND context builder.
          • LOG-779 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-957 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • SDNC-637 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-958 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-404 - Getting issue details... STATUS
        • Stories closed since last meeting:
          • LOG-763 - Getting issue details... STATUS
        • Bugs to enter:
          • Latest security scan results show ~9 medium issues that should be recorded (but aren't severe enough to merit immediate work).
        • Bugs entered in last week:
          • LOG-995 - Getting issue details... STATUS
            • Team focusing effort here. Will follow up with A&AI team for help
          • LOG-1001 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-999 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-998 - Getting issue details... STATUS
        • Bugs in progress:
          • LOG-993 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-994 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-996 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-852 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-988 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-975 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-986 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-987 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-976 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-967 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-916 - Getting issue details... STATUS
        • Bugs to be verified:
          • LOG-803 - Getting issue details... STATUS  (Verify in OOM fails, assigned back to design)
          • LOG-808 - Getting issue details... STATUS
        • Bugs closed off since last meeting:
          • LOG-807 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-652 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • LOG-981 - Getting issue details... STATUS

  • Technical Discussion
    • Consider demo schedules
      • J. Ram Balasubramanian will forecast demos as development progresses
        • Data Dictionary & Network Discovery-  Dec 20
          • Done
        • L2 Network data (Feb 21)
          • video available
        •  Additional enhancement - March 21st
          • additional resources and rules
          • potentially other enhancements
          • Or do Tuesday at 11 in logging meeting to get more people?
            • send email to advertise
            • Sharon to follow up with Michael O.
            • Note Logging meeting only happens every two weeks, although the zoom is available.
    • Note we have discovered a number of discrepancies between the model definition in the wiki and the code. We are now raising bugs on specific issues found and will resolve as appropriate.
    • Not all containers have health check enabled
      • The gaps should be tracked. Action J.Ram.
    • Validation Service and adding rules
      • Action Yong to improve page or create a new one with better steps.
      • Work has been done and Brian has seen
      • Still looking for feedback from various folks and will update as appropriate.
      • Status: Closed
  • There might be a late change to the PNF model
    • We might get impacted
    • Will they be backwards compatible? Ie, versioned
    • Sharon to follow up Jimmy.
      • The plan of record in Dublin has the key of the PNF object changing from pnf-name to pnf-id.  This means a migration in systems that use the PNF object.

      • There are still discussions underway to reduce impact to clients, and we don’t have the official path forward on how this works (and there are also discussions about NOT introducing a breaking change in the API).  I think we’ll have a path forward next week, I’ll loop you in when I know which direction it’s going.

      • This would impact POMBA if we do get by id, this will impact us. If we are using a query string, we would be fine.
      • Action J.Ram to confirm which we use.
  • Making the PTL Happy
    • Casablanca
      • Release notes being prepared.
        • Still seems to be open.
      • Data router version was upped.  So, POMBA needed to update its version. This was integrated.
        • There was a bug and the A&AI team fixed it.  Integration team tested the fix, but perhaps did not test POMBA
          • J. Ram will quickly test.
          • Michael O. did test already that the POD comes up and passes health check.
          • J. Ram will confirm we did an audit.
            • Updated on  AAI-2090 - Getting issue details... STATUS
            • Closed
    • Dublin
      • From PTL
        • If you have concerns bring them to the TSC or the PTL meet - as I have a hard time convincing the TSC about issues without more developer voices
        • Also for committer promotion - the template needs more data - 90/180/360 day commits, jira, discuss groups, wiki, reviewed commits, meeting attendance - as one of the committers for integration was rejected last week - any developer listed for committer promotion must attend the TSC 9-1030 to promote themselves and answer questions
          • details of what people have contributed, Jira, etc
          • Action Sharon: Send information. 
          • Action Yong : follow up to get information
        • (+) 20190228: manifest confusion being addressed in TSC 2019-02-28 for  LOG-966 - Getting issue details... STATUS
          • This is related to integration testing using predictable environments
          • No resolution yet, but it is being discussed.
      • Should look at milestones and ensure we are in good shape.
        • API freeze is March 14th (or has this slipped?)
          • Michael is starting to put together M3 checklist.
          • POMBA is ok for M3, according to Michael O.