Table of Contents
PNF software upgrade is one aspect of Software Management. The purpose of this procedure is to upgrade the software currently running on the PNF to a target software version without impacts on PNF schema and service template. The details of the solution including:
- Enhancement and additions of PNF in-place software update.
- Support direct PNF NETCONF interface with the vendor-specific YANG model.
- Enhance SO in-place software upgrade workflow with generic SO building blocks, which can be used for workflow design in the design time.
- Using CDS self-service API between SO and controller with the support of PNF in-place software upgrade
- Enhance VID to demonstrate single PNF in-place software upgrade
- Enhance SO procedure to support AAI update after the software upgrade completion.
- ONAP is ready to use
- SO upgrade workflows are ready to use
- A SDC service template with one PNF resource is designed (including CBA association) and it is distributed to run time
- Service instantiation is completed, including PNF PnP. meaning a PNF instance is in operation with connectivity between PNF-ONAP, PNF-SFTP
API impacts in Frankfurt
Support generic workflow design
Support creating of SO upgrade workflows for PNF upgrade, including Upgrade and Preparation
Create or modify SO activity building block for PNF upgrade, including downloadNESw, activateNESw, updateAAI, preCheck, postCheck
Support PNF upgrade UI
Update VID-SO API to execute the workflow of PNF software upgrade with target software version:
PNF and CBA association enhancement to support PNF upgrade
Support PNF upgrade with CDS self-service API
Implement updateAAI activity for A&AI updates with active software-version
PNF simulator extension
|integration / testing and demo||Integration|