- Discussion needed for AAI update for vfmodule, vserver etc
- Issue about networks not created randomly
- KUD on top of Openstack that is when the issue happens. Bug report was filed.
- Cleanup/Update needed after some KUD tests.
- MULTICLOUD-457Getting issue details... STATUS
Updating AAI upon successful instantiation of resource bundle.
- MULTICLOUD-675Getting issue details... STATUS
Monitor Resources and Update AAI and any other data stores
- MULTICLOUD-745Getting issue details... STATUS
Map AAI model to kubernetes resources and their status
Design is on-going along with updating AAI. Tech Mahindra is going to start working
Working on creating Operator for collecting data.
Transfered to Milind's team.
Considering using formated log using logrus, golang provided default logging (log). Will start discussion on this.
|3||In Progress. Related to Item 1.|
|4||Not started work. Move to next release|
|5||Not yet started. Needs change in Multicloud|
|8||Patch in review|
|9||Not started. May be moved to next release|
- MULTICLOUD-693Getting issue details... STATUS
Cloud Security and Authentication using ISTIO
- MULTICLOUD-710Getting issue details... STATUS
Provide Helm chart for ISTIO installation
- MULTICLOUD-711Getting issue details... STATUS
Modify helm charts for micro services to enable Auto istio-injection
- MULTICLOUD-713Getting issue details... STATUS
Testcase to Create users and give them access to only specific resources
- MULTICLOUD-714Getting issue details... STATUS
Provide Authentication and Authorization by OAuth (Insider Cluster)
Kiran - 1) Helm Chart patch ready, figuring out where in demo repo
2) Work in Progree
Pramod update with status
Work in Progress.
CRD is defined and documented.
Converted existing code to operator sdk framework and added Network Operator to same controller. Working on creating Docker Image and testing.
|12||CRD's are defined and documented.|
Examples are being documented here: AAI Update after Resource Instantiation#ExampleofAAIdataforvFW(non-K8S)usecase
Examples are being documented here: AAI Update after Resource Instantiation#Heatbridgecode
Not yet started. Plan to finish it in El Alto.
Is there some way to avoid interaction with SDNC? Is it a VID issue?
|16||Not yet started. Plan to finish it in El Alto.|
|17||Not yet started. Plan to finish it in El Alto.|
|18||Discussion with Seshu and Bin Yang. Multicloud hasn't made this change yet. May not happen in El Alto|
Investigating the existing code. Trying to understand key point. Sent an email to the mailing list.
Lukaz - May be related to information in AAI. vserver IP address, etc needed by controllers. May be blocking issue.
|22||Closed with comments|
In progress/in review
On hold (waiting for LF response)
LFN contacted with Konard and explained them what is needed. TSC approval may be required. Konard will send an email summarizing the issue.
|25||In progress. Patch submitted|