What is this release trying to address?
More test automation, consolidate and extend Gating to ensure a better release stability
Minimum Viable Product
A Fully validated release with as many automated cases as possible.
- o-parent updated
- new use cases
- enhanced use cases
- integration gate
- Daily CI chains
- Gating chains for OOM and other components
Longer term roadmap
Integration gate shall be deployable and runnable on any ONAP solution to run use cases validated for a given release.
The traditionnal wiki page shoudl be progressively replaced by a fully programatic way to test your ONAP with realistic use cases
Heat and helm charts + associated scripts
|scripts and descriptors needed to perform the use cases (new and update)|
|Documentation||Update of the existing documentation including verified use case documentation|
Edit the Release Components name for your project in the centralized page.
High level architecture diagram
N.R for Integration
API Incoming Dependencies
We are playing with the API of all the components or almost...
API Outgoing Dependencies
Third Party Products Dependencies
Done programatically trhough requirements.txt
Testing and Integration Plans
- CSIT tests
- Integration tests
- Automation of the tests
Known Defects and Issues
- Please refer to Frankfurt Defect Status
- Lack of resource
- Not enough people to create and automate the tests
- Lack of hardware / labs
- Low hardware capabilities in labs (experienced in the past)
- Please update any risk on the centralized wiki page - Frankfurt Risks
- Fill out the Resources Committed to the Release centralized page.
- The milestones are defined at the Release Level and all the supporting project agreed to comply with these dates.
- Please update the following centralized wiki: Frankfurt Documentation