The integration project has been approved on the 5th of November 2017, see initial description.
Most of the initial scope is still valid. The main missions consist in:
- Providing testing environment and support for the release use cases
- Executing Cross-project Continuous System Integration Testing (CSIT)
- Managing full ONAP CI chains (daily master, staging, stable) to ensure the stability of the integration
- Developing and perform tests within full ONAP context (healthcheck, End to End, performance, robustness...)
- Validating the ONAP release
Due to the diversity of the project, the integration team manages several official ONAP repositories: integration/*, testsuite/*, demo/*, oparent/*.
- Reporting: http://testresults.opnfv.org/onap-integration
- http://osons.pages.forge.orange-labs.fr/chained-ci/ (Orange public pipelines portal)
- https://gitlab.com/Orange-OpenSource/lfn/onap/xtesting-onap/pipelines (test pipelines on gating)
- How can I get started with ONAP?
- Where can I find the list of supported use cases?
- Is there any process for use case integration?
- How can I include my test(s) in CI chains?
- How can I get access to one of the ONAP labs?
- How can I create a csit test?
- How can I create an installation cross component health test?
- How does OOM gating work?
- How can I build a jenkins job (JJB)?
- How can I build a docker image?
- Where can I see CI ONAP status?
- How can I run ONAP healthcheck tests?
- How can I manage container tags?
- How to manage oparent for integration?
- and many more