The integration project has been approved on the 5th of November 2017, see initial description.
Most of the initial scope is still valid. The main missions consist in:
- Providing testing environment and support for the release use cases
- Executing Cross-project Continuous System Integration Testing (CSIT)
- Managing full ONAP CI chains (daily master, staging, stable) to ensure the stability of the integration
- Developing and perform tests within full ONAP context (healthcheck, End to End, performance, robustness...)
- Validating the ONAP release
Due to the diversity of the project, the integration team manages several official ONAP repositories: integration/*, testsuite/*, demo/*, oparent/*.
- Orange gitlab.com onap repositories (used for CI/CD including onap-xtesting dealing with the tests in CI/CD)
- daily/weekly/gating results: https://logs.onap.org/onap-integration/
- https://jenkins.onap.org/ (csit)
- http://osons.pages.forge.orange-labs.fr/chained-ci/ (Orange public pipelines portal)
- https://gitlab.com/Orange-OpenSource/lfn/onap/xtesting-onap/pipelines (test pipelines on gating)
- http://onapci.org/jenkins (daily chains wind river)
- Wednesday UTC 12:00
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/94119598949
- room: #onap-int
- web client: https://webchat.freenode.net/
- Meeting logs
- Rocketchat channel (Obsolete as of 01.02.2021, see below)
- Onap Slack channel (#integration-team)
- Insight statistics
- Integration Labs
- How can I get started with ONAP?
- How can I get access to one of the ONAP integration labs?
- How to add keys to access integration labs?
- How can I include my test(s) in CI chains?
- How does OOM gating work?
- How can I build a jenkins job (JJB)?
- Where can I see CI/CD ONAP status?
- Where can I find the list of tests inluded in the CI/CD ?
- How to run a weekly tests?
- How to create a new pipeline (with new ONAP version) ?
- Where can I find the list of supported use cases?
- Is there any available simulators/emulators I could reuse for my own use case?
- How to start with xtesting?
- How to start with Python-onapsdk?
- How do I run xtesting tests on my ONAP lab?
- How can I create an installation cross component health test?
- How Can I move my tests from CSIT to my repo?
- How to run stability tests?
- How to re-run a test on a daily platform?
- How can I build a docker image?
- Where can I find a java 11 baseline image for my component?
- How can I use Python baseline image?
- How can I manage container tags?
- and many more