Enable support for deploying Virtualized and Containerized networking workloads in Kubernetes based Cloud regions through MultiCloud/k8s plugin.
- Enable the support for Helm charts based deployment.
- Show case using vFirewall use case.
- Show case Legacy model (where firewall, traffic generator and sink are VMs)
- Show case Hybrid model (where firewall is a container, traffic generator as a container and sink is VMs)
- Show case using EdgeXFoundry use case.
Owner: Ritu Sood and Kiran Kamineni
Contributing companies: Intel, VMWare
Interested Operators : Verizon, ATT
|Project||PTL||JIRA Epic / User Story*||Requirements||Status|
- ONAPARC-336Getting issue details... STATUS - MULTICLOUD-464Getting issue details... STATUS - MULTICLOUD-502Getting issue details... STATUS
*Each Requirement should be tracked by its own User Story in JIRA
- High visibility bugs
- Other issues for testing that should be seen at a summary level
- Where possible, always include JIRA links
End to End flow to be Tested
**This should be a summary level Sequence diagram done in Gliffy**
Test Cases and Status
|1||There should be a test case for each item in the sequence diagram|
NOT YET TESTED
|2||create additional requirements as needed for each discreet step|
|3||Test cases should cover entire Use Case|
|4||Test Cases should include enough detail for testing team to implement the test|