Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Info:

Zoom Meeting Link:  https://zoom.us/j/137904496
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=mi-ad1sMLWlXByAKLio5vDnd9JYqUR_a

2018 Modeling Subcommittee Recordings

Duration 60 minutes

DurationAgenda ItemRequested byNotes / Links
START RECORDING
 5Co-chair

Welcome and Plan


 5 Resource IM report
 5 Service IM report


 5

 DM report


correct type in Dublin, some use case type support,

 5Brief Introduction to SDC Template analysis, exact session will be wednesday 11am

 SDC Template Type Analysis

https://ddfplugfest19.sched.com/event/K1Kw/generic-tosca-parser-for-both-service-design-and-run-time-orchestration

10Vote for NS belongs to service/resource?LIN MENG

Call for vote sent.

Vote for NS domain and Internal NS Descriptor

1 Thinh Nguyenphu will compare SDC service CSAR with NSD whether they could

2 After this analysis, MC will return back whether we will cast a vote of 2nd vote.

Subcommittee will address rough consensus during the Jan 15 Call.

 10 Modeling swim lane Kevin Scaggs

Release Process Improvement Proposal

Presented to TSC and PTL

Present at F2F, then to TSC for approval for inclusion into the checklist

10Proposed M2 M3 Checklist for ModelingAndy Mayer

Proposed M3 Checklist modeling updates discussionj

Proposed M2 Checklist modeling updates discussion

Presented to TSC and PTL

Present at F2F, then to TSC for approval for inclusion into the checklist


 how JIRA related to projects

Proposed Jira relationship between Modeling subcommittee and ONAP components

Presented to TSC and PTL

Present at F2F, then to TSC for approval for inclusion into the checklist

-

TOSCA Task Force (Update)

Face to Face topic (wed AM)

-

JIRA for tracking tasks update


 -

Modeling Current Activity Status related to JIRA

Modeling Current Activity Status

  Joint Arch. & Modeling session  Call for input
  ETSI NFV update Thinh Nguyenphu 


 

Agreement on ??

ACTION ITEMS:




Zoom Chat Log