Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

17:00 UTC, 09:00 PST, 12:00 EST,  17:00 GMT, 18:00 CET, 19:00 EET, 22:30 IST, 01:00 CST (Thurs), 02:00 JST (Thurs)


ZOOMhttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/89069708424?pwd=aGJOZm54eTUxd0FXR0VCU1N0ejBrUT09
Meeting ID: 890 6970 8424


Calendars:

Summer Daylight Savings time eventually stabilizes to:
9am PDT | 12pm EDT | 16:00 UTC | 17:00 BST | 18:00 CEST | 19:00 EEST | 21:30 IST | 00:00 CST (Thurs) | 01:00 JST (Thurs)

Winter (non-DST) time eventually stabilizes to:
9am PST | 12pm EST | 17:00 UTC | 17:00 GMT | 18:00 CET | 19:00 EET | 22:30 IST | 01:00 CST (Thurs) | 02:00 JST (Thurs)

(During Winter→Summer DST changeover follow US time. Summer→Winter DST changeover follow Europe time)

Table of Contents

Attendees

Informed

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
00:00Admin

Next meetings: 

2021-12-01: Martin Skorupski 
2021-12-08: John Keeney 
2021-12-15: Martin Skorupski  
2021-12-22: proposal: canceled
2021-12-29: proposal: canceled
2022-01-05: proposal: canceled
2022-01-12: Martin Skorupski 

00:05O-RAN-SCO-RAN-SC PTLs

O-RAN-SC ToC


Projects:
  • Non-RT-RIC: John Keeney
    • working on rApp for the slicing use-case
    • open questions - e.g. slice id values 
    • focus on rApp "management" - life-cycle-management
  • SIM: Alex Stancu
    • working on the network-slicing use case
      • subscription to a VES stream
      • PM-Job management
      • Sending PM ves messages as "stndDefined"
      • CM for radio-resource-management per slice
      • CM du functions (Cell → slice)
  • OAM: Martin Skorupski
    • "validation" of the new NTSim functions as listed above
    • release note
  • O-DU:HariomGupta(HCL) / @Vidhu.  
    • cm (3GPP yang - rel17-draft)
    • pm in ves:measurement to O-RAN-SC-SMO
    • stabilize code this week → ready for INT
  • RSAC/SMO: @Rittwik
  • INT: James Li

Quick demo by Alex for the new NTSim function

00:40SMO/Integration package/charts

ONAP Gerrit

O-RAN-SC Gerrit - MERGED

O-RAN-SC Gerrit - REVIEW


00:55ONAP Use casesN.K. Shankaranarayanan 

Shankar created a JIRA 
DCAEGEN2-2987 - Getting issue details... STATUS  
as a placeholder to converge on VES formats for SON use case.

00:56O1 Models for R1

Shankar submitted a contribution to O-RAN WG2 on the notion of primary and secondary yang models. Tomorrow is a holiday and so I have he requested that it be on the agenda on Dec 9 WG2 meeting. The WG2 chairs said ok.

00:57LFN-developer-testing-forumTimo Perala 

Encouraging submissions to LFN DTF event in 10-13 Jan 2022. Call open now - Dec 3rd (ish (smile)).


01:00End





00:xx

O-RAN SC: Copying/Releasing helm charts in O-RAN-SC nexus repo

https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-22586 (maybe restricted access?!?!)

Status: canceled (Nexus does not support Helm chart distribution)

Question from O-RAN-SC to ONAP: What is possible in ONAP nexus?

Sébastien Determe: adds some info

Idea: store the artifacts - instead of helm -  RELENG-3837 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Christophe Closset: ONAP on the way to move for helm charts to gitlab....



Action items


17:00 UTC, 09:00 PST, 12:00 EST,  17:00 GMT, 18:00 CET, 19:00 EET, 22:30 IST, 01:00 CST (Thurs), 02:00 JST (Thurs)


ZOOMhttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/89069708424?pwd=aGJOZm54eTUxd0FXR0VCU1N0ejBrUT09
Meeting ID: 890 6970 8424


Calendars:

Summer Daylight Savings time eventually stabilizes to:
9am PDT | 12pm EDT | 16:00 UTC | 17:00 BST | 18:00 CEST | 19:00 EEST | 21:30 IST | 00:00 CST (Thurs) | 01:00 JST (Thurs)

Winter (non-DST) time eventually stabilizes to:
9am PST | 12pm EST | 17:00 UTC | 17:00 GMT | 18:00 CET | 19:00 EET | 22:30 IST | 01:00 CST (Thurs) | 02:00 JST (Thurs)

(During Winter→Summer DST changeover follow US time. Summer→Winter DST changeover follow Europe time)

Table of Contents

Attendees

Informed

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
00:00Admin

Next meetings: 

2021-12-01: Martin Skorupski 
2021-12-08: John Keeney 
2021-12-15: Martin Skorupski  
2021-12-22: proposal: canceled
2021-12-29: proposal: canceled
2022-01-05: proposal: canceled
2022-01-12: Martin Skorupski 

00:05O-RAN-SCO-RAN-SC PTLs

O-RAN-SC ToC


Projects:
  • Non-RT-RIC: John Keeney
    • working on rApp for the slicing use-case
    • open questions - e.g. slice id values 
    • focus on rApp "management" - life-cycle-management
  • SIM: Alex Stancu
    • working on the network-slicing use case
      • subscription to a VES stream
      • PM-Job management
      • Sending PM ves messages as "stndDefined"
      • CM for radio-resource-management per slice
      • CM du functions (Cell → slice)
  • OAM: Martin Skorupski
    • "validation" of the new NTSim functions as listed above
    • release note
  • O-DU:HariomGupta(HCL) / @Vidhu.  
    • cm (3GPP yang - rel17-draft)
    • pm in ves:measurement to O-RAN-SC-SMO
    • stabilize code this week → ready for INT
  • RSAC/SMO: @Rittwik
  • INT: James Li

Quick demo by Alex for the new NTSim function

00:40SMO/Integration package/charts

ONAP Gerrit

O-RAN-SC Gerrit - MERGED

O-RAN-SC Gerrit - REVIEW


00:55ONAP Use casesN.K. Shankaranarayanan 

Shankar created a JIRA 
DCAEGEN2-2987 - Getting issue details... STATUS  
as a placeholder to converge on VES formats for SON use case.

00:56O1 Models for R1

Shankar submitted a contribution to O-RAN WG2 on the notion of primary and secondary yang models. Tomorrow is a holiday and so I have he requested that it be on the agenda on Dec 9 WG2 meeting. The WG2 chairs said ok.

00:57LFN-developer-testing-forumTimo Perala 

Encouraging submissions to LFN DTF event in 10-13 Jan 2022. Call open now - Dec 3rd (ish (smile)).


01:00End





00:xx

O-RAN SC: Copying/Releasing helm charts in O-RAN-SC nexus repo

https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-22586 (maybe restricted access?!?!)

Status: canceled (Nexus does not support Helm chart distribution)

Question from O-RAN-SC to ONAP: What is possible in ONAP nexus?

Sébastien Determe: adds some info

Idea: store the artifacts - instead of helm -  RELENG-3837 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Christophe Closset: ONAP on the way to move for helm charts to gitlab....



Action items