Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

17:00 UTC, 09:00 PST, 12:00 EST,  17:00 GMT, 18:00 CET, 19:00 EET, 22:30 IST, 01:00 CST (Thurs), 02:00 JST (Thurs)


ZOOMhttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/89069708424?pwd=aGJOZm54eTUxd0FXR0VCU1N0ejBrUT09
Meeting ID: 890 6970 8424


Calendars:

Summer Daylight Savings time eventually stabilizes to:
9am PDT | 12pm EDT | 16:00 UTC | 17:00 BST | 18:00 CEST | 19:00 EEST | 21:30 IST | 00:00 CST (Thurs) | 01:00 JST (Thurs)

Winter (non-DST) time eventually stabilizes to:
9am PST | 12pm EST | 17:00 UTC | 17:00 GMT | 18:00 CET | 19:00 EET | 22:30 IST | 01:00 CST (Thurs) | 02:00 JST (Thurs)

(During Winter→Summer DST changeover follow US time. Summer→Winter DST changeover follow Europe time)

Table of Contents

Attendees

Informed

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
00:00Admin

Next meetings: 

2021-12-15: Martin Skorupski  (John might be ooo)
2021-12-22: canceled
2021-12-29: canceled
2022-01-05: canceled
2022-01-12: Martin Skorupski 

00:05O-RAN-SCO-RAN-SC PTLs

O-RAN-SC ToC


Projects:
  • Non-RT-RIC: John Keeney
    • link monitor rApp - working on the different rApp versions - 1 µServer vs n µService
      • what is a good threshold value when getting PM-VES? kBit/s →  range of values: uInt32 
      • float vs int in for kBit/s depending on the implementations 
  • SIM: Alex Stancu
  • OAM: Martin Skorupski
    • some recordings
      1. Multi Operator Use Case Description: link mp4
      2. Multi Operator Integration Test: link mp4

      3. Multi Operator Demonstration: link mp4

  • O-DU:HariomGupta(HCL) / @Vidhu.  
    • int with O-DU high done - test with SMO and OAM
    • for OAM
      • for test also ODL could be use
    • for SMO
      • usage of O-RAN-SC SMO VesCollector required
  • RSAC/SMO: @Rittwik
  • INT: James Li
    • looking to NetworkSlicing use case
    • @all PLTs please look to the LFN scan results.
    • admin and logistics for e-release
00:20LFN-developer-testing-forumTimo Perala 

Encouraging submissions to LFN DTF event in 10-13 Jan 2022. Call open now - Dec 3rd (ish (smile)).

Init proposal to be submitted by Shankar

Agenda and schedule could be out end of next week already (first draft) .

00:20SMO/Integration package/charts

ONAP Gerrit -MERGED

O-RAN-SC Gerrit - MERGED

ongoing work

topics → f-release?

  • use-case specifics overwrites
  • python test framework
  • O-RAN-SC OTF framework
    • workflow based and
    • test script based
00:47ONAP Use casesN.K. Shankaranarayanan 

Shankar created a JIRA 
DCAEGEN2-2987 - Getting issue details... STATUS  
as a placeholder to converge on VES formats for SON use case.

Martin Skorupski link to meeting minutes from Dec2 TODO 

00:50O1 Models for R1

Shankar submitted a contribution to O-RAN WG2 on the notion of primary and secondary yang models. 2021-11-24 is a holiday and so I have he requested that it be on the agenda on Dec 9 WG2 meeting. The WG2 chairs said ok.

primary (O-RAN YANG) vs secondary yang (augmenting and representation of more efficient processing on SMO/ONAP level and whatever is needed  - in short: if the use case needs something in CPS which is not in the primary yang)

Question: sync between nodes in a transaction - example rollback. 

01:00End





00:xx

O-RAN SC: Copying/Releasing helm charts in O-RAN-SC nexus repo

https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-22586 (maybe restricted access?!?!)

Status: canceled (Nexus does not support Helm chart distribution)

Question from O-RAN-SC to ONAP: What is possible in ONAP nexus?

Sébastien Determe: adds some info

Idea: store the artifacts - instead of helm -  RELENG-3837 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Christophe Closset: ONAP on the way to move for helm charts to gitlab....



Action items