Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

16:00 UTC, 09:00 PST, 12:00 EST,  17:00 BST, 18:00 CEST, 19:00 EEST, 21:30 IST, 00:00 CST (Thurs), 01:00 JST (Thurs)


ZOOMhttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/89069708424?pwd=aGJOZm54eTUxd0FXR0VCU1N0ejBrUT09
Meeting ID: 890 6970 8424

Calendars:

Summer Daylight Savings time eventually stabilizes to:
9am PDT | 12pm EDT | 16:00 UTC | 17:00 BST | 18:00 CEST | 19:00 EEST | 21:30 IST | 00:00 CST (Thurs) | 01:00 JST (Thurs)

Winter (non-DST) time eventually stabilizes to:
9am PST | 12pm EST | 17:00 UTC | 17:00 GMT | 18:00 CET | 19:00 EET | 22:30 IST | 01:00 CST (Thurs) | 02:00 JST (Thurs)

(During Winter→Summer DST changeover follow US time. Summer→Winter DST changeover follow Europe time)

Table of Contents

Attendees

Administration

Please tag yourself using LF ID User Name.
Don't have an LF ID yet? Go here:
https://myprofile.lfx.linuxfoundation.org/.

LF Antitrust

See also / Co-Located

Goals

  • share information between
    • O-RAN-SC Non-RT-RIC
    • O-RAN-SC OAM
    • O-RAN-SC O-DU
    • ONAP CCSDK/SDNC/SDN-R
    • LFN (wink)

Recording

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
00:00Admin


Next meetings: 

Please follow the calendar


  • 2022-11-02 10:00 PDT | 13:00 EDT | 17:00 UTC | 17:00 GMT |18:00 CET | 22:30 IST | 01:00 (+1d) CST  Martin Skorupski 
  • 2022-11-09 09:00 PST | 12:00 EST | 17:00 UTC | 17:00 GMT | 18:00 CET | 22:30 IST | 01:00 (+1d) CST John Keeney  (Martin Skorupski OoO)
  • 2022-11-16 canceled 
  • 2022-11-23 09:00 PST | 12:00 EST | 17:00 UTC | 17:00 GMT | 18:00 CET | 22:30 IST | 01:00 (+1d) CST John Keeney  



00:15O-RAN-SCO-RAN-SC PTLs
  • O-RAN-SC ToC
  • Non-RT-RIC: John Keeney
    • carry on the tasks of previous meetings
  • SIM: Alex Stancu
    • working on stndDefined fileReady and heartbeat
  • OAM: Martin Skorupski
    • OWL (7 servers were moved to another project)
    • working on stndDefined fileReady
  • O-DU:HariomGupta(HCL) / @Vidhu
    • nothing to report
  • AI/ML: @Sandeep J
    • seed-code is now available
    • delivery topics - jenkins jobs...
    • overall installation of code from different repos
    • unit test cases
    • xApp
    • watching r1-interface evolution 

00:00SON/slicing Use caseN.K. Shankaranarayanan 
  • A1 policy artifacts are used for the use case.
  • Abstraction for RAN
  • ongoing implementation on RAN-SIM 
  • all in Kohn

2022-10-05

  • integration with RAN-SIM complete and testing in progress

2022-10-12/19

  • preparation for DTF - email to Timo - Nov17 reserved for x-community - Nov18 for ONAP and this use case

00:20Q/A@sandeep J

None this week.
Have a good week (big grin)


Clarification about O-RAN-SC pre-spec-R1

  • consumer must create a job (including the topic)
    • then listen on the topic
  • AI/ML could work like an rApp
  • filtering - also previous data (if available)
    • discussion about IF to data-lake and "location" ongoing
  • Training requires historical data
  • data from x nodes → how many subscriptions? - to be clarified offline
  • in the job creation it is possible to configure how far back the data should be delivered - if still exists 
  • pm-filename include the time-stamp



Timo Perala DTF preparation - please check the related web pages....
END



00:303GPP copyright issue

Still! "not ok" - how to use NETCONF YANGs from 3GPP and O-RAN

Problem Statement might be not fully understood. 

Next step: Call with Magnus Buhrgard 

After the call and some emails: Magnus it preparing a call with 3GPP SA5 representatives and then another ONAP LS to 3GPP

The topic is on the ONAP TSC agenda tomorrow: TSC 2022-09-08

> Magnus wont give up (smile)




Action items