Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

 9am PST | 12pm EST | 17:00 UTC | 17:00 GMT | 18:00 CET | 19:00 EET | 22:30 IST | 01:00 CST (Thurs) | 02:00 JST (Thurs)


ZOOMhttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/89069708424?pwd=aGJOZm54eTUxd0FXR0VCU1N0ejBrUT09
Meeting ID: 890 6970 8424

Calendars:

Summer Daylight Savings time eventually stabilizes to:
9am PDT | 12pm EDT | 16:00 UTC | 17:00 BST | 18:00 CEST | 19:00 EEST | 21:30 IST | 00:00 CST (Thurs) | 01:00 JST (Thurs)

Winter (non-DST) time eventually stabilizes to:
9am PST | 12pm EST | 17:00 UTC | 17:00 GMT | 18:00 CET | 19:00 EET | 22:30 IST | 01:00 CST (Thurs) | 02:00 JST (Thurs)

(During Winter→Summer DST changeover follow US time. Summer→Winter DST changeover follow Europe time)

Table of Contents

Attendees

Administration

Please tag yourself using LF ID User Name.
Don't have an LF ID yet? Go here:
https://myprofile.lfx.linuxfoundation.org/
Please remove yourself from this list if you don't want to be tagged for future meetings

LF Antitrust

See also / Co-Located

Goals

  • share information between
    • O-RAN-SC Non-RT-RIC
    • O-RAN-SC OAM
    • O-RAN-SC O-DU
    • ONAP CCSDK/SDNC/SDN-R
    • LFN (wink)

Recording

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
00:00Admin

Next meetings: 

Please follow the calendar



00:05O-RAN-SCO-RAN-SC PTLs
  • O-RAN-SC ToC
  • Non-RT-RIC: John Keeney
    • carry on the tasks of previous meetings
      • Wrapping up ONAP Kohn tasks for A1-Policy Management Service
        • e.g. Docs
      • Adding code to new repo for Service Exposure:
      • Working on rApp manager - lots to do there!
        • Plan to experiment with rApp packaging, onboarding, LCM
          • Reusing a lot from ONAP
      • Still working on PM collection, filtering & distribution
      • work on helm in iT/dep
  • OAM: Martin Skorupski
    • preparation of the G-release
      • release-notes
    • O-RAN topic
      • what if a NF exposes O1 and OFHM at the same time (e.g ves vs. netconf-notification)
    • H-Release ideas
      • Node-RED implementation for OAM related VES-stndDefined
        • switch to 3GPP Rel-18 (from Rel-16)
      • OAM updates according to new published specs (WG4, WG10)
      • Reading from kafka using native kafka-api
  • O-DU:HariomGupta(HCL) / @Vidhu
    • nothing to report
  • AI/ML: @Sandeep J

00:20O-RAN-SC AI/M@Sandeep J

project updates

  • work in CICD → to nexus is done

Open

  • How to get data over several months?

Conclusions

  • rApps should not directly interface with each other - the communication must go via R1
  • ... but rApps can be complex - maybe the interfacing components are in one rApp (similar to the situation of xApps)

END



00:00SON/slicing Use caseN.K. Shankaranarayanan 



00:00Q/A



00:003GPP copyright issue

Still! "not ok" - how to use NETCONF YANGs from 3GPP and O-RAN

Problem Statement might be not fully understood. 

Next step: Call with Magnus Buhrgard 

After the call and some emails: Magnus it preparing a call with 3GPP SA5 representatives and then another ONAP LS to 3GPP

The topic is on the ONAP TSC agenda tomorrow: TSC 2022-09-08

> Magnus wont give up (smile)




Action items