1 High Level Component Definition and Architectural Relationships
Usecase-UI is an application portal which provides the ability to manage ONAP service instances.
- Usecase-UI allows customers to create/delete/update service instances, as well as to monitor the alarm and performance of these instances.
2. API definitions
Usecase-UI provides the following interfaces:
|Interface Definition||Interface Capabilities|
|UU-APIE-1||Operator Portal||User interface for operators:|
User interface for customer:
Note: xxxI interface is a Component internal interface. xxxxE interface is a component external interface
The provided UI interfaces are found at: Usecase-UI latest user guide
Usecase-UI consumes the following interfaces:
|SDCE-6*||SDC Interface||An interface to receive resource Templates from SDC design catalog.|
|SO-E-01*||Service and Resource order requests|
Service Instance management (Service, Volume Group, VF Module, VNF)
Health check, global and node.
Infrastructure provider management (Certificates, networks, sub-networks, security groups)
|VFCE-2||Service Orchestrator / Policy Interface||An interface to allow Service Orchestrator and Policy request NS Lifecycle Management ( ETSI SOL-005 ).|
|AAIE-1*||Inventory Service Interface|
An interface to create, update, query, and delete resource information and relationships.
|MSBE-1*||Micro Service Bus Interface||An interface for registration and discovery with the ONAP Micro Service Bus.|
|etsicatalogAPIE1~4||Modelling Tosca Parser Interfaces and catalog interfaces||An interface for the Tosca Parser from Modelling project to parse the NS and VNF Descriptors.|
*Current description is based on El Alto documentation, will be updated accordingly if correspondent API update in Frankfurt.
3. Component Description:
Usecase-UI is a web application which contains two parts:
- Usecase-UI GUI
- Usecase-UI Server
4. known system limitations
Now the component Redundancy and scaling depends on Kubernetes.
5. Used Models
Usecase-UI use the following models:
- TOSCA - VNF Descriptor/NS Descriptor ETSI NFV SOL001 v2.4.1 & v2.5.1
6. System Deployment Architecture
Usecase-UI consists of 4 containers:
- Usecase-UI-Customer Portal
- Usecase-UI-Customer Backend
7. New Release Capabilities
The Frankfurt Release supports two capabilities:
1. 5G Slicing Use Case
- Providing CSMF Portal for customers to support 5G Slicing business
- Providing NSMF Portal for ONAP operating staffs to support 5G Slicing management
2. CCVPN Use Case
- Get and Show MDONS (L1) Service Instances
- Instantiate MDONS (L1) Service Instances
- Terminate MDONS (L1) Service Instance
- Service Provisioning: Adaption of single service template. UUI BE to SO call will be single now,（there were 2 calls from UUI BE to SO）
- Service Topology: Adaption of new schema in AAI（ the AAI schema for SOTN service had 2 service linked using allotted-resource）
Usecase-UI Installation & User Guide: usecase-ui docs