TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 0.ARCHCOM: InfoFlow - <<Template>>
- ARCHCOM: InfoFlow - Configuration Persistence Service (CPS) Information Flow
- ARCHCOM: InfoFlow - Onboard Resource into SDC Flow
- ARCHCOM: InfoFlow - RunTime Config DB Information Flow
- ARCHCOM: InfoFlow - SDC Service Distribution
- ARCHCOM: InfoFlow - SO Service Instantiation Flow
The information flows capture the interactions between the ONAP components at an information level. For each flow, the scope, pre-conditions, post-conditions are described as well as the major bits of information.
The following flows are yet to be added.
Onboard Resource into SDC (Done) (note, a lot of work already done with the onboarding and pre-onbaording use case)** Ben/Michela/Zu
- New Resource - to be reviewed July 30th
- Upgraded Resource - Ben to discuss with Zu / Michela on what effort is required here
- Create Resource Package - scope to be defined (manually create package (which is a subflow of the new resource onboarding flow)? Clarify with Steve if this should be separated out into a dedicated flow)
Design or onboard service
- Service Distribution (Done)
Instantiate & Validation (deployment) Resource **
- Instantiate via SO / MultiVim (Chaker / Seshu to follow up on the intent / scope of this item)
- Instantiate via SO / VNFM plug-in
- Instantiate via VFC
- Instantiate via SDNC
- Modify a resource
- Remove Resource
Instantiate Service **
- Instantiate Service via SO (Done)
- Do we need more than one instantiate service flow?
- need to capture how different actors can be called out - AP Ben to replace "VID" in diagrams to reflect a generic client (VID, CLI, ExtAPI, UUI, ...)
- Discussion on recipe ID terminology - these refer to the combinations of workflows and code that is executed - we need to define the model behind this and the definition of "recipe"
- Need to also align on terminology coming from other components (e.g. DG from controller etc)
- Scale Service
- Remove Service
- Runtime Config DB (Done)
- Generic Closed Loop Control
- Other E2E to be defined