Criteria used to select use cases
- Demonstrates merged ONAP architecture
- Demonstrates services planned for 2018 can be orchestrated and managed by ONAP
- Demonstrate integration of both commercial and open source VNFs and components
- Enhances the platform consistent with ONAP mission and needs of planned and future services
- The scope can be realized and dependencies met in a YE2017 release
- TSC sub-committee submitted 9 new cases
- Identified common platform requirements that enable the most use cases
- Combined similar use cases into 2 new proposed use cases in addition to the vFW that is currently available as demonstration.
The light gray font in the table below represent sub-functional requirements, bundled under a higher level requirement.