Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Guidelines / Best Practices
- Please follow the DeveloperWiki and ReadTheDocs Usage Policy
- Pick good page title names representative of page content, unique across wiki space, and that won’t change in title but could be moved around in the page tree hierarchy.
- Avoid changing page titles, but if you expect changes will be needed, use the tiny URL link when referencing in email, external to wiki space site references, etc.
- Avoid splitting up page content once it has been published and comments/references exist. Context assumptions are subtle and easily broken.
- Consider using page tree hierarchy and/ or label query macros to organized multiples pages are expected to be added under a higher level page rather than maintaining a list of references in the higher level page content.
- Embedded images sometimes will pixelate - reedit the size by a couple pixels on a 2nd save and they should be fixed.
- Notice that any 2nd level pages will appear in the landing page - if you place any new page at level 3 or below - it will keep the landing page concise.
- Recording your screen: OSX will record your screen if you have the QuickTime Player installed - see the ONAP 1.0 Demo videos as an example.