This page summarizes the projects participating into Casablanca Release.
All projects along with Functional, Non-Functional and Uses Cases marked with a green checked mark passed M1. TSC approved M1 on July 5 (Topic 3, section g)
Deck as approved on July 5 is available in wiki.
July 19 Update: Scope Change. From a Casablanca scope perspective, there are 2 additional functional requirements added:
- Change Management – Trafic Migration
- Change Management – PNF Software Upgrade
Slide deck has been updated accordingly.
All projects passed M2 Functionality Freeze. TSC Approval (Topic #5, Section Y )
M3 review took place on August 23, 2018.
AAF, ExtAPI, VVP and VNFRQTS are conditionally approved until they undergo Architecture review which is scheduled on Tuesday, August 28.
TSC approved all other projects
M3 Update: Thursday, August 30. AAF, ExtAPI, VVP and VNFRQTS have gone through the Architecture review. TSC approved M3 milestone (Topic 3, Item 2).
M4 review took place on Sept 20, 2018.
Release Manager recommendation (as per slide # 35)
- Pass projects who have submitted checklist on time (specifically all project but SDC and UseCase UI)
- Get Action Items addressed within 1 week
- Slide #4: Michael Lando to review Bugs impacting HPA DONE1 SDC defect fixed, one still in WIP. ETA: planned for beg next week.
- Slide 7-12: Vimal Begwani to provide status on 5 G implementation STATUS WIP
5G Plug & Play: Brian Freeman Follow up on PRH HealthCheck within DCAE DONE
5G/PNF: Lifecycle Managament Support: Tracy Van Brakle and Jorge Hernandez to confirm that the necessary Ansible playbooks were delivered,
and the necessary directed graph updates were made to invoke those playbooks
5G: Bulk PM: Vimal Begwani File collector WIP. ETA Oct 4. DONE
- Slide 12: Sarat Puthenpura to provide ETA on 5G Performance Analysis and Optimization STATUS DONE
- Slide #16: PTLs to update Casablanca Platform Maturity table at https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Casablanca+Release+Platform+Maturity. MISSING Modeling (Hui Deng), VID (Ofir Sonsino)
- Slide #16: Gildas to add Platform Maturity table in M4 checklist. STATUS DONE
- Slide #23: Catherine Lefèvre to update status on OSAM/PNF (postpone to Dublin or not) STATUS: POSTPONEDOSAM postpone to Dublin.
- Slide #25: Impacted PTLs to fix CSIT Failure. STATUS DONE for DCAE, Multicloud, VFC, ExtAPI, DMAAP,OOF.
- Slide #27: Jonathan Gathman and Michael Lando to increase code coverage for aaf-auth and sdc master and provide update on repos for which there is no report in Sonar.
STATUS: WON'T REACH 50% GOALJonathan Gathman indicated that he won't be able to reach the 50% target got AAF by lack of resource.
SDC on sdc/dcae-d/tosca-lab WIP
sdc/dcae-d/dt-be-main DONE reach 51%
sdc/dcae-d/ci : Automation repo. Won't be covered by Code Coverage.
- Slide #28: Impacted PTLs to publish Vulnerability report. Steven Wright to follow up with Gildas Lanilis for VVP. STATUS DONE for VVP, Multicloud, Modeling, MUSIC
MISSING UseCase UI (Tao Shen)
- Slide #29-30: Impacted PTLs: Clean or Fix Job Failure
FAILURE Logging(Michael O'Brien) DONE for APPC,HOLMES, AAI, AAF
- Slide #32: OOF team to ensure Healthcheck passes. STATUS DONEOOF pass on both Wind River OOM Release and Staging.
- Slide # 33 Risks: Jonathan Gathman and Manoop Talasila to address risks #3 on CADI. STATUS: Risk #3 closed. DONE
RC0 review took place on Oct 11, 2018.
Projects Passing RC0:
Conditional on all other Projects in addressing Orange and Red Items (in above slides) related to:
- Pair Wise Testing: MUST be completed by RC1
- HealthCheck, focus on OOM environment, to be addressed by Oct 15
- Docker artifacts: to be delivered by Friday, Oct 12 COB.